Food and drink are a highlight of any conference. Our menus are based on the very finest seasonal offerings such as spring vegetables, nettles, asparagus and new potatoes served with shellfish, fish and meat from local farms. The summer brings a bumper crop of vegetables, berries and herbs, while in the autumn the local forests give us game and mushrooms, and local growers provide fresh fruit. Winter is when herbs, juice and warmth characterise the region's culinary traditions, served here with a twist. Our menus are complemented by carefully selected wines from around the world.
- Copenhagen Airport Kastrup (CPH) 103 km
- Malmö Airport (MMX) 51 km
- Ängelholm Airport (AGH) 118 km
- Kristianstad Airport (KID) 36 km
- nearest railway station 10 km
Skrivet mån, 05/03/2010 - 10:27